Friday, February 24, 2012

02/24/2012

BIRCH WOOD BOX


So yes I went ahead and did it.... well two things
1. Stole the picture from the birchBox.com
2. ACTUALLY recieved my own box. 
This is where I would normally show pictures of said box but, 
it came as we were off to our honey moon. 
( I wasn't thinking about that box and how I wanted to make this fabulous post of this)
I was thinking that I JUST got married.

So stolen photos it is. 
So I loved my box but honestly was slightly disappointed. Very very small samples. It is the all
the rage right now; not sure if I am sold. 

I am now looking into the Myglam bag. 
Full size samples same price. 
I don't like the bag as much as the box. 
then again maybe I am just drawn to the box because I have one.
Not sure what the difference is bag or box. 
I like the idea of full size samples.

What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment