Saturday, February 4, 2012

2/4/2012

Meet us!

First there is ME. I am Kayla and the stay at home mom with more jobs than she can handle. I am a little more than slightly diluiosnal and more times than not on the edge of insanity. I am 26 and loving the moments. I have cancer but beating cancer is just going to happen. 



Mr. Jones. That is all you have to say. Mr. Jones is amazing simply amazing. He puts up with all of my stuff and continues to be my rock. He works for a software company and call himself a geek. Truly he is an engineer turn manager. I have to tell you he is a great one on of the best but, than again I am bias. Mr. Jones will be 42 this year which mean maybe he will get more gray hair. I think gray hair is sexy. 

Elijah aka Eli is a smarty pants. He is our generally serious but, still fun loving ten year old. Eli is always trying to find a way to sneak in video games before getting sent off to do LOADS of homework. Eli is in a gifted program and the homework seems never ending. 

 Dakota is our 7 year old sweet heart. She is soft spoken, always willing to help, and hardworking. Out of the three she is truly the angel. She is in first grade and is struggling with dyslexia. I am continuly amazed at her ability to face her struggles and work through them. She is also more athlectic in one finger than the rest have in their whole bodies. 
Then there is Corbynn our 5 year old. I am starting to think she may still want to be 3. Or at least have all the advantages of a three year old while getting to do all the big girl stuff as well. She is LOUD, charming, and straight out funny. If you need a laugh you don't have to go far to find on here.  I think her red hair may say it all. 

For now we also have Uncle Scot. Sean's best friend who recently suffered a brain anurysm. He is lucky to be alive and have a new lease on life. He will be doing all of his rehab here in Boise. While he tries to get back to work and back to his life in SLC. 
As you can tell we are a little Blended and crowed right now. Luckily we have 4000 sqft and I have a lot of zanex relaxation therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment