Saturday, February 4, 2012

2/4/2012

25 Things you don't have to read
1. Our house smells like a mix of home cooked meal and boys socks. 
2. I am not sure if I am enjoying our new even status of three boys against three girls.
3. I want a new bed spread. (maybe girly)
4. There are holes in my favorite pant and I don't know how they got there. 
5. Losing weight is nice until you have no clothes. 
6.  I like the way Mr. Jones smells in the morning before our shower. 
7. I love that in the morning the coffee brews on its own. 
8. If I won the lottery I would buy new socks every day. 
9. I am pretty sure that my children are slowly driving me insane. 
10. Having another grown adult in our home makes it feel SO much more crowed. 
11. Knowing that you may have said grown adult for a long time makes you wonder about how to create alone time. 
12. Dakota turning 7 makes me feel old. 
13.  26 should never feel old. 
14. I love that my daughters red hair is so vibrant. 
15. I want to snowboard every day of the year but, wish it was warmer. 
16. Blended family's share the same problems as non-blended but, boy do they seem more complicated. His, Hers, and Ours but, lets not forget MINE. 
17. I love a to have a glass of wine while I am drinking dinner not with dinner. 
18. When Eli grows up I think I will toture him with viloin sounds of his youth. 
19. I hate how my makeup never truly comes off until the next morning. 
20. I also hate that coffee seems to get cold way faster than you can drink it. 
21. What is the point of PJ? I still can't figure that out. 
22. I don't know why every things healthy has ginger in it. 
23. When I get my breast reconstructed I am going to wear more tank tops. 
24. Cancer is only a small piece of our live journey. 
25. Today we start a new journey together as a family. Moving forward with love and spats I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment