Tuesday, February 7, 2012

02/07/2012

      Part 1 written last night...Our house has been over taken by sick kids. We are experiencing stomach flu on scary levels. Two crying girls with more coming out than going in. I don't know if I have ever seen them both so sick. Our house is on quarantine mode. The boys all avoiding the sickness radiating from the basement. You know how it goes one gets it everyone else does.  Sean is walking around with a can of Lysol spraying the girls as they walk by. This is how they look by morning. Not so bad right? After a night of rainbow colored vomit and worse this may be considered a win.


      Part 2 started this morning... Well last night continued with two very sick Little's and very very tired adults. As you can imagine there was bleach, mops, and loads of laundry to be done before sleep could happen. I woke up this morning with fear that it was going to into my day but, alas I went downstairs to two chatty girls wanting to talk, play, and run. Sad for them all I want to do it is make them lay still and color. I know I know mean mom.
          My anxiety has been out of control since a couple weeks before Scot moved in. I find myself hiding in closet. (not kidding in the closet) Waiting for my heart to stop pounding but, alas it doesn't and we move on with a pounding heart rate. I know most of this is due to uterus thinking it owns me now but, a am starting to believe I do not do well with change. Every time a new tasks is dumped on my plate I want to cry. Most times I do cry.  Yesterday, I had enough and called the doctor and off I went today. We will see how it all works out; I know I need more meditation but, I think I also need a extended amount of alone time that you never get with three kids and a live in. I am going to find a great relaxing place to try and do something called meditation. I think meditation might = Sleep?
I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment