Saturday, February 25, 2012

02/25/2012

The sickness is here... AGAIN.  So the play by play
Koda enters room at 4am yesterday... "Mom, MOM MOM... Corbynn is puking and she is acting STRANGE.. can you come down stairs.

Me "UGG yess." falls out of bed and almost down the stairs. 

Corbynn: " I don't feel good" Coughing until she vomits style. "wait, give me that flower" she screams

Me "what flower?"

Cobrynn "the one in your hair"

Me: thinking to myself I don't have a flower in my hair... Maybe a birds nest...no flower for sure. 

I suddenly notice how RED she is. I get closer I can FEEL the heat rising off her. OMB she is really sick. Temperature  taken. 104.2! What? Really? Okay time for some serious Tylenol. 30 minute wait followed by no results. 

ER. No wait what? why no wait? 

That is right Corbynns oxygen level were LOW under 85% and her pulse was HIGH over 120 this all = a very scared momma. Some steroids, antibiotics, x-rays, and two hours later we were out of the ER.  She seemed to have it all

pneumonia, asthma, and acute something or other illness.

Left there scared tired momma with one LOUD barking babe in tow.

I have to tell you. I had no idea Corbynn may be the best sicky I have ever met. Never complained and just kept on going. She is my trouper. I love her so. 

Get better love. Momma misses your smiling face.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment