Monday, March 5, 2012

03/05/2012

When blending beautifully isn't an option.
      Lately I have been fighting away anxiety. I seem to be waking up and going to sleep with it. It is becoming the kind that makes you cringe when ANY one walks in the room. You are constantly wondering when the next FREE moment will come from and any chance to escape is top on your list.
I know that out here in blog world that it is rare to share your faults because everyone is a critic. No one want to be judged well judge away.
      I want other people to know that they are not alone in your stress. Sean and I are UP to our eye balls in just life.  We have been in the mode of JUST maintaining our life. If the dishes, laundry, and a cleaning run through happens we are on top. None of the deep stuff is getting done. The half projects are everywhere. Half done walls with pictures laying on the ground, half done rooms with clutter mid floor. Makes for a fairly uncomfortable living area.  I have a couple thank you cards that I desperately need to get in the mail and haven't (I am sorry you know who you are)
        Our kids schedules are getting busier and we can't forget the twenty doctors appointments. 
       We haven't had spare moment it seem unless it was a stolen one where we wanted to RUN away somewhere to hide for a few hours. Every time I do this I feel a guilty. I feel horrible about leaving the house. I feel like I am ditching out on my daily tasks.
         Not sure how any one else faces the crazy lives that they are living but, there has to be a way that does not involve wanting to swallow anti-depressants. I keep thinking if I would get into the gym things would get better yet I can not seem to motivate myself. I might get in a dozen crunches and maybe two dozen squats but that is NO where near a real workout. I need to work up a little bit of moisture on my brow.
      
           Well of the complaining boat...

and well I got nothing.

10 days until surgery and counting. Hurray!
and I ordered new little family picture books for the mothers for mothers day today! Hurray.  No. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment