Sunday, March 18, 2012

03/18/2012

Feeling much better today! 
Haven't had to swallow a pain pill yet. This always makes my day a little brighter. 
However, think I may have messed up on on my little openings by opening it 
a little early. Oopps... On to the anti-infection cream and keeping a eye on it.
I am sorry... But I had to know what my 
belly button looked like. 

Have you ever covered up your belly button? 
It is an odd experience. 

I REALLY want some dip and dots. 
They are the best ice cream in the world
If you haven't had them you should google it.
They are incredible little balls of goodness. 
I went to their site to order some 
then saw it was going to 
cost me a small fortune to get them here. So I passed on the order but, they are
the only things still on my mind. 

If there is a Dip and Dot fairy out there. 
Or just a local dealer I would be 
OVER JOYED. 

On to the other goodness. 
I am sad about my Birchwood box this month.
It was disappointing at best. 
Maybe next month will surprise me. 
This months just made me sad. 

I was going to switch only to find out that My Glam Bag was SOLD OUT.

So, wait I will until the love comes back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment