Saturday, March 17, 2012

3/17/2012

Uterusless! 

Surgery went very well! I may have already told you that but, I have been 
drugged Happy for the last few days. 

Wednesday was hard. I had never had a orthoscopic surgery before and had NO idea what 
to expect. Little did I know that they fill you up with air; so that they can see what they are doing. 
Well that air has to go some where. So when you stand up it goes up. 

So there Sean and I were at Walgreens filling my pain killers walking 
around like they told us to. When I started to notice how hard it 
was to take in a breath and the next was HARDER. I started to panic to be honest. 
I had never experienced not being able to breath before. 
It was awful. 
Sean had me sit down and things started to calm a bit. 
Lets just say Wednesday there was a lot of air related pain. 

Thursday was wonderfulish ( you know as good as it gets after major surgery )
My mother came and picked me up and took me home with her. 
There is NOTHING better than momma care. 

I ate, slept, drank water, and never had to move a muscle. Then the awesome mom of mine
came over and picked up my girls and took them for the weekend. 
Talk about a rad mom. That would be mine. 

So this weekend has been calm. I can't say that I haven't been in pain because that would
be a lie but, I have manage to stay mostly comfortable. 

I also got the best news in FIVE years on Friday.

I didn't have ANY new growth on my latest scan. That makes three months
THREE months people. 
I am jumping for joy with out the jumping...
Can't shake up those insides you know. 
Breast reconstruction Wednesday.. Count down is on.
I am going to be one fixed girl by MAY. 

Happy Paddy's Day. 
Love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment