Tuesday, March 6, 2012

03/06/2012

Dear Eye Doctor,

          Why is that I always leave SO dissapointed in your prices? Also how is it that I come home and find online the SAME glasses at Coastal.com for 20.00 with protective coating that you charged me out the ass   for? Not to mention I had a better experience at Coastal.com and that is saying a lot considering I didn't talk with anyone. Why is it that a place where I don't drop money on a exam that they still treat a first time customer better than the eye place that I spend big $$ at? Also why is it that even with my AWESOME insurance you find a way to charge way MORE than they pay out? How does one pair of glasses and a exam cost 700$ pre-insurance? Just curious how I walked out of your office with a 200 bill after my insurance paid 500 to you.

       I have to admit that I am saddened by this. I feel like you have taken advantage of me. I think from here on out I will be taking my business online. However I did enjoy my doctor.


Thanks,
Bleed-ed dry.


On another note. I reorganized my side of the closet. I took out EVERY piece of clothing and tried it on and got rid of about half of my stuff. FELT GREAT. I would have tackled the rest of the closet but, Sean is a little sensitive about his "stuff"


Here are some pictures of the clothes that are going to the good will and some pictures of my newly organized closet. 

The stuff leaving my closet to find better homes.


All of the hangers saved!




Feeling a lot better about my closet now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment