Sunday, April 8, 2012

04/08/2012

Corbynn Turns 6!
This pciture was taken after I told her she could go ahead and open the pile of presents. 
This poor little girl had been waiting since getting off the bus from
school at 12 it was now closer to 730pm. 
She had waited almost patiently. However when asked her her birthday was going she told my father
"It hasn't started yet and I have been waiting for you people all day"

I almost buckled over laughing but didn't because I have been trying not to encourage her attitude. Sometimes she says thing that I just can't do anything but, laugh. 

Her party went off without a hitch. .

She tried to guess every present she opened and if there were two of anything she gave on to
her sister.
I felt proud that I raised a daughter who wants to share. She wants her sister
to enjoy her things too. She want to think of ways to make people feel special. 
Present after present corbynn screamed "it is my FAVORITE I love it thank you" then she would toss it aside and look for the next gift. 

Cracked me up.
It was a lovely party. I couldn't have been happier that my brother had shown up with his
new girlfriend in tow. 
I like them together and it feels great to have my brother back in our lives.





I love these two pictures of Ben's girlfriend Erin and my dad. I think it shows both of their personalities.






My mother. I love this picture of her. She is amazing and she made the cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment