Sunday, April 1, 2012

04/01/2012



Our week has been a little off. Sean got sick so our spring break was a slow. We have been enjoying watching our tree bloom, seeing the grass go green, and napping on couch.

Sean recovered in time to go bowling with my brother and his girlfriend Erin Saturday night. We went glow bowling and it was a blast. I bowled worse than I have ever bowled before; I am talking three, four no pin rolls. It was a record bad go with a lot of laughs. Apparently new breasts are a little harder to bowl with than expected.

Corbynns birthday is four days away. Hurray for a soon to be six year old. I wish she wasn't so hard to shop for.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet message! Ah, spring break nice and slow. Me too :). Six year old? Have you seen Matilda Jane.com no space. Expensive but most adorable clothes ever!

    HAHA! I am a terrible bowler and though slim, naturally very big busted. I should have known boobs were my problem!! ;)

    ReplyDelete