Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4/18/2012

I have been asleep for almost a twenty four hour period. I had a migraine a couple of days ago that just would let up. Yesterday I went in to take care of it at the primary health. and they decided that I had the headache too long. They gave me four shots two shots in each hip.

They told me I would be tired but, wow! I had no idea that I would come home and sleep for twenty four hours. I am still pretty tired as I write this. It is incredible how easy it is to mess up your body. One little shot is all it takes. I was out of it; completely out of it.

I am also waiting for a new lens for my camera. So watch out those pictures are going to be getting better.

1 comment:

  1. WE didn't even get to talk cameras and pictures...I want to know more! Sorry you were in pain- hope it's better now!

    ReplyDelete